After getting breast augmentation some women choose to have their breast implants removed (breast explantation). Their reasons can me medical or personal. Breast implant removal is quite a common procedure and thousands of them are carried out every year.
If you are unhappy with the implants your received or something has happened to them, talk to your plastic surgeon in Mexico about what your options are. It may be that those particular implants were not suitable for you and another size, shape, type or texture would be better.
Reasons for Breast Implant Removal
- The implants were too big and they want something smaller
- The implants were too small and they want something bigger
- They are not used to or just unhappy with the new size
- They don’t like the look or feel of them
- Want to try silicone implants instead of saline implants (or vice versa)
- Not happy with the shape and want round/tear drop or different profile
- Capsular contracture (hardening of the breast tissue around the implant)
- Consistent breast implant risks and side effects
- Rupture (silicone) or deflation (saline) and issues connected to the rupture
- Shifting, asymmetry, sagging or wrinkling
- The body has a bad reaction to the implants (bleeding, infection)
- Necrosis (formation of dead tissue around the implant)
Breast Implant Removal Procedure
Breast implants can be removed under general or local anesthesia in an outpatient surgical center. It takes about 30-60 minutes to complete the procedure. The plastic surgeon carefully removes the implants through an incision under the breast or through the nipple. If the implant is made of saline, surgeons may deflate it first.
Get a FREE quote for Breast Implants
Once you click the button you will receive your quote in your email within a few minutes and we will never spam you.